Thursday, November 20, 2008
We experienced a first today. Caroline has been very congested and has had a runny nose for a few days. I walked in the kitchen a minute ago and she had a handful of kleenex on her nose. She told me she needed help. So I held the kleenex and told her to blow. I don't know why I did, but I looked up her nose (maybe because she was having trouble blowing). I was pretty sure I could see a yogurt covered raisin. I asked her if she stuck a raisin in her nose, and she just very calmly looked at me and said "Yes." Anyway, we finally got it out. I was not having much luck getting it out - other than just making her mad. She started to cry and it came flying out. There was indeed a raisin way up there. Kayla NEVER stuck anything up her nose. WOW!!!