Wednesday, July 22, 2009

VBS Songs

Caroline loves to sing. It does not matter if she has ever heard the song or not, she is going to sing. On the day that I took these clips she had been singing for a while. It is a song they taught her at VBS. She was doing a great job with the song and the hand motions - until I got the camera out. The first clip is pretty good, but she kind of gets the words mixed up. I still think it is as cute as can be. Most people will know the song (Jesus, lamb of God, worthy is your name...)

She got kind of silly, and this is what the song turned into...

I guess Jesus liked his carrots!

5 comments:

Jenny said...

That is so stinkin' cute! Tell her she did a great job!

Brandy@YDK said...

so cute. I can't believe how much like a little girl instead of a baby she looks

darlene said...

So cute. Great job -- singing and recording!

Amy and Steve said...

HOW CUTE!!!!! She did a great job! I love it!!

Aunt Kathryn said...

OMG! Maybe Kayla can play while Caroline sings. Keep singing Caroline! Loved it!