Thursday, September 3, 2009

Time Flies

I can't believe that it is already time to start planning my baby girl's 8th birthday party. I am not a big fan of putting birthday parties together. I did a few in the beginning that required a lot of work, but now my goal is no work. That is why I love parties at BounceU or Pump it Up. They do everything for you. But this year Kayla wants a sleepover. I just can't do it. First of all, I don't want to. Secondly, where would we put a bunch of little girls? We just don't have the space.



Kayla and I have talked, and I believe we have reached a compromise. She wants a skating party. I agreed to let her have one or two friends come spend the night. I think I can handle that, and more importantly she will enjoy it. Now if I could just get Andy to call me back so we could agree on a day and time. I need to get the ball rolling and put down a deposit on the skating rink. Let the fun begin!

2 comments:

sunni said...

What fun! I'm sure she'll have a great time and I agree fewer is better for sleepovers:)

darlene said...

Just plan the simplest for you! Have one friend stay over and take the rest to the skating rink.

We're planning our own party for the weekend of 10/10 so her celebration can start early and go all week. :-)