Sunday, December 30, 2012

Six Flags

How could I forget about this part of the trip?  Andy and I took the girls to Six Flags.  We had the best time.
 We paid for two fast passes which was the best thing we could have done.  We were able to ride everything we wanted to.  I think we managed to squeeze about three days worth of Six Flags fun into one day.

We put Caroline on everything she was tall enough to ride.  She was a trooper.




We split up a couple of times so Andy and Kayla could ride some of the bigger rides.  Caroline and I went to all of the smaller rides.


She was not too happy about having to ride some of them by herself.


Soaking wet!  It was so hot though so this was not really a bad thing!


 I could not see Andy and Kayla on most of the big rides that they rode.  They are in the second row from the top in this picture.




We had such a great time.  We were there before the park opened, and I am pretty sure we stayed until it closed.  It was a long, exhausting, and really fun day!

1 comment:

darlene said...

Lots of fun. let's do it again next summer!