Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Afternoon

We headed to my mom's house in the afternoon.  We all enjoyed spending time with mom, HL, and Russell.  My mom never lets me take her picture, but I think this one is too cute not to share.
 Caroline and HL
 Caroline and Russell
 Lots of packages to open


Next, it was off to my dad's house.  The kids all got a new Christmas ornament.
 The big kids all got a puzzle cube with money in it.  They had to get the box open in order to get to the money.  It was pretty challenging!
 A little help from Andy
 
Finally it was Caroline's turn



Both of the kids were very happy at the end of the day.  They were also exhausted!  It was a great Christmas filled with lots of family and fun.

1 comment:

darlene said...

Great pics. I'm with your mom on having my picture taken but that is a cute one ... and we have to have a picture with our adorable girls occasionally. :-)