Monday, May 2, 2011

Week 14 (April 3-9)

On April 3rd, Andy and I went to see Bill Cosby.  We had great seats.  We were right in the middle of row D.  He just sat in a chair in the middle of the stage and entertained us for 2 hours.  We really enjoyed it.

Most of you know that we are trying to get our house ready to sell.  We just need more space.  We went a few weeks ago and ordered new counter tops.  I know that these are pretty but....


We went for a neutral laminate.  It was difficult to not order granite, but since we are just trying to sell this house it did not make much sense to make that upgrade in this starter home.  The guy came this week and measured.  He said they would be ready in 3-4 weeks.  I am so excited to get rid of this blue!

The other noteworthy thing that happened this week was kindergarten enrollment.  It just does not seem possible that my baby girl will be going to kindergarten already!  I don't know about her, but I am not ready for that!

2 comments:

darlene said...

Cannot believe she is old enough for Kindergarten but it is time.

Brandy@YDK said...

i can't wait to see the after