Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Hot and Unhappy

It is so easy to take things for granted. Simple things - like air conditioning. It was around 95 today, and our air quit working last night. It is hot. I am not happy. I am not too smart either. Instead of going out to dinner I decide to cook. I used the stove AND the oven. There is nothing like adding to the heat that is already in our house. I think I have lost my mind. Hopefully the air will get fixed first thing in the morning. It looks like tonight might be a good night to take a drive.

3 comments:

Anna and the boys said...

I am so sorry! I hope it gets better tomorrow!

darlene said...

Em, so sorry to hear about the AC. It's time to play at the mall, walk thru Target & any other place that is cool. :-)

If you have to cook, either grill outside or use a crock pot. Leave the stove & oven OFF. Better yet, let me buy dinner.

Hopefully your AC is fixed today and then you can spend 4th of July in your uncle's pool. :-)

Jenny said...

Awful- hope it gets fixed soon! This is a super hot summer!