Tuesday, October 14, 2008

My Christmas Present

As part of my Christmas present I bought tickets to see the Tour of Gymnastics Superstars. I have always loved gymnastics. I love to watch it that is...I was never that great at it. I took Andy and Kayla with me, and we all enjoyed the show. It was so much fun to see the gymnasts enjoying themselves.

The list of gymnasts we saw includes:

Nastia Liukin, Shawn Johnson, Jonathan Horton, Alexander Artemev, Kevin Tan, Justin Spring, Joseph Hagerty, Raj Bhavsar, Chellsie Memmel, Alicia Sacramone, Paul Hamm, Shannon Miller, Blaine Wilson, Morgan Hamm, and a few others.

They put on a great show. There was live music and a lot of fun. Here is a sample clip of what we saw:




We had great seats down on the floor. I loved every minute of my Christmas present. Here are some more pics:

3 comments:

darlene said...

Such a fun present. I'm glad you went (and took Kayla and Andy).

Jenny James said...

It looks so fun! The video was cool. Glad you went.

Brandy said...

That looks like so much fun! I bet kayla loved it too.