Saturday, February 19, 2011

Week 7

We made it through another week!  We finally went back to school on Monday.  It was a week of just trying to get back into a routine.  Valentine's Day was on Monday.  Notes regarding class parties did not get sent home from school on time because of all of the snow.  All of the parties got pushed back until Friday.  I was able to join both girls at school for all of the fun.

First, I went to Caroline's party.  They had their party at noon.  They had some pizza for lunch and a bunch of cookies and other snacks.  They get it all on their plate at the same time so Caroline pretty much just had cookies for lunch that day.


After their party they went to centers.  I think this is Caroline's favorite center.  As soon as a boy came over she quickly assigned him his role.  "You are the dad.  I am the mom.  Now, give me that blanket so I can put the tablecloth on the table."

I headed to Kayla's party at 2:00.  They have theirs at the end of the day which is very smart.  Those kids eat a ton of sugar at these parties.  Here is the cookie cake.  The teacher requested a very thin layer of frosting.  There was at least a half an inch of frosting on this cookie.  They also had pizza.


I think I have a picture of Kayla with her friend Kaylie at every school party since they started school.  However, Andrew decided he wanted in on this one.

This was attempt #2 at a picture of the girls.

After the pizza and frosting were gone, the kids ate most of the candy that was given to them by their classmates.  They were crazy hyper by the end of the school day.  I am pretty sure that they all had a good time!

2 comments:

darlene said...

What fun! Glad you got to be part of the parties and take pics to share with us.

Brandy@YDK said...

so fun.