Saturday, June 20, 2009

Big Girl

This picture is from October, but it works for this post. We are very excited in our house. Caroline has gone poo poo (that is the technical term) in the potty two days in a row now!!! I did not think that was ever going to happen. Both days she just went in and got on the potty on her own. We did not even know she was in there until we heard "Mommy, I went poo poo." That statement caused instant frustration for me. It means having to clean out another pair of panties. But she was in sitting on the potty. Yay Caroline!



5 comments:

Jenny said...

Yeah! What a BIG girl! Tell her we are very proud of her!

darlene said...

What a great accomplishment. I'm glad she called to share the big news with us yesterday. Yeah for 2 in a row.

Brandy@YDK said...

YAY!!! that's so awesome!

Sheila said...

That is TOTALLY exciting! CONGRATULATIONS!

Amy and Steve said...

Yeah Caroline! Tell her I am so proud of her and she is such a big girl!!